Ways to Give
Make your gift to the Bartlesville Public Schools Foundation using one of these methods:
- Contact the Bartlesville Public Schools Foundation at 918-336-8600, ext. 3523.
- Use the online service by clicking on the “Donate Now” button.
- Contribute to the Annual Fund.
- Contribute to the Elementary STEM Initiative.
- Contact us to discuss planned giving options.
- Establish memorial gifts or living tributes at any time.
- Contact us to set up direct withdraw from your checking account.
- Sponsor a table or purchase tickets to our Educator Hall of Fame Breakfast.
Your donation is:
- Can include gifts of cash, stock, and charitable remainder trusts.
- Current and retired employees of ConocoPhillips and Phillips 66 can double their donation through their respective company’s Matching Gift Program.
Every gift is put to work advancing quality education for students in Bartlesville public schools – ensuring Bartlesville will continue to be a great place to live and work.
Bartlesville public schools are underfunded and struggle to meet our students’ educational needs. While the school district can pass bond issues, there are legal restrictions on how funds may be used. The majority goes to construction, building maintenance, buying buses and providing basic instructional technology. These restrictions ban using bond funds for most professional development.