Ways to Give
Make your gift to the Bartlesville Public Schools Foundation using one of these methods:
- Call us: We’d love to talk and help you make the impact you want: 918-336-8600, ext. 3523.
- Online: Use the online service by clicking on the “Donate Now” button.
- Program Support: Annual Fund, Elementary STEM Initiative, or Bruins on the Run.
- Planned Giving: Contact us to discuss planned giving options.
- Memorial Gifts and Living Tributes: Available at any time.
- Stock Transfers: Contact us to set up a gift of appreciated stock.
- Recurring Gifts: Contact us to set up direct withdraw from your checking account.
- Sponsorships: Sponsor a table or purchase tickets to our Educator Hall of Fame Breakfast.
Your donation is:
- Can include gifts of cash, stock, and charitable remainder trusts.
- Current and retired employees of ConocoPhillips and Phillips 66 can double their donation through their respective company’s Matching Gift Program.
Every gift is put to work advancing quality education for students in Bartlesville public schools – ensuring Bartlesville will continue to be a great place to live, work and learn.
Bartlesville public schools are underfunded and struggle to meet our students’ educational needs. While the school district can pass bond issues, there are legal restrictions on how funds may be used. The majority goes to construction, building maintenance, buying buses and providing basic instructional technology. These restrictions ban using bond funds for most professional development.
With support from alumni, parents, and friends, we can transform Bartlesville’s impact, and its future.