The BPS Foundation recognizes the importance of showing our appreciation to our BPS teachers and staff. We also recognize that our community truly loves and appreciates all that our teachers and staff do for our students each year – going above and beyond to ensure Bartlesville students have the resources they need to achieve excellence. To that end, the BPS Foundation matches community resources with meaningful appreciation efforts each year.
- Teacher Appreciation Drink Cart: For a week each November, our BPS Foundation board members volunteer their time to walk the halls of all 9 school sites and hand deliver drinks from a cart to each teacher, administrator and support staff member in the District.
- #Thankateacher Billboards: We partner with Truity Credit Union twice a year to put up billboards reminding our community to #thankateacher for their dedication.
- Teacher Appreciation Raffle: During teacher appreciation week, we host a raffle on social media, asking the community to tag their favorite teacher and tell us why they love them. Those tagged teachers are entered into a raffle for cash for their classroom.
- Kindness in the Classroom: We partner with two local businesses to sponsor Kindness in the Classroom. The community nominates teachers throughout the year for going above and beyond for their students and colleagues. Those teachers are recognized each month with a $200 check to use in their classrooms. Thank you to Musselman Abstract Company and Bartlesville Chrysler Dodge Jeep
- Ram for your support of this program!