STATE OF THE SCHOOLS
Ticket Sales and Sponsorships Available NOW
August 2, 2023
Bartlesville High School Commons
This event provides a great opportunity to hear from our Superintendent, Chuck McCauley as he reviews the past school year and highlights the District’s priorities for the coming year.
The event was recently named an Outstanding Program by the Oklahoma Foundation for Excellence. You will not want to miss it!
Tickets and sponsorships may be purchased using the online form below or by sending a check to the BPS Foundation office at 1100 S. Jennings Ave, Bartlesville, OK 74003
All proceeds benefit the programs of the Bartlesville Public Schools Foundation.
Individual tickets: $35
Education Champion: $1,500
- Six complimentary seats at event
- Recognition by logo as an Education Champion on presentation screen at event
- Mentioned as an Education Champion during event
- Recognition as Education Champion on table sign
- Recognition as Education Champion in event program
Recognition by name as an Education Champion on social media
Education Partner: $500
- Four complimentary seats at event
- Recognition as Education Partner on table sign
- Recognition as Education Partner in event program
Recognition by name as an Education Partner on social media
We are also accepting individual donations through Text-to-Give:
Text: “Schools2022” to 44321 or donate here.
Please contact Blair Ellis, BPS Foundation executive director with questions. 918-336-8600 ext 3523 or firstname.lastname@example.org