These grants are funded by the Dora Randolph Memorial Fund for the Performing Arts, held by the Bartlesville Community Foundation. This fund was established by Dora’s husband, Bruce Randolph, and her daughter, Katrina, to memorialize Dora’s passion for the performing arts and her service as a parent-volunteer with the performing arts programs at Bartlesville High School.
Eligibility and Criteria
- BHS performing arts teachers (vocal music, theater, band, and orchestra)
- Grants can be made to individuals or teams. When a team approach is used, the team must have a lead applicant who is responsible for the grant.
- Funds are to be used to enrich the performing arts program at BHS and provide opportunities for BHS performing arts students to further engage in their studies.
2022 application submission deadline: October 24
Factors considered in the evaluation process
- Does the grant enhance, enrich, or expand the curriculum or academic experience of the students?
- Does the grant clearly define the need for this project or program?
- Does the grant clearly explain how this project or program will address that need?
- What metrics can be used to determine whether the program or project will meet the stated need?
- Is the evaluator excited to fund the program or project?
- How many students will be affected, over how many years? What is the dollar-to-student ratio?
**You only need to submit the District Travel Form if you are submitting a grant to attend a conference.
If you do not receive an email confirmation after you submit your application, please contact us to confirm we received your application.