- Nominee must be a retired educator of the Bartlesville Public Schools who devoted his or her career to education and impacted the lives of students in the Bartlesville Public Schools District in a significant way.
- Certification/licensure issued by the Oklahoma State Dept. of Education.
- A minimum of a bachelor’s degree from an accredited higher education
- The absence of any felony convictions.
Each year, the public announcement of the inductees will be made during the month of April. All nominees will be sent written notification of their nomination status.
The Nomination Packet
The nomination packet must be filled out completely with all required information, essays and letters. The completed nomination packet must contain the following components in this order:
- Nomination Form
- Nominee’s Information Sheet
- Nominee’s Education, Teaching Experience and Special Recognition
- Professional Profile
- Letters of Support/Recommendation
This form is to be completed by the person making the nomination.