Eligibility: Open to certified employees in Bartlesville public schools…including virtual teachers!
- Awarded twice each year to fund new or innovative approaches that develop or supplement programs to stimulate thought or expand existing curriculum.
- 2016-17 funded grants
- 2017-18 funded grants
- 2018-19 funded grants
- 2019-20 funded grants
- Grant Agreement Form (all grant recipients are required to complete a Grant Agreement Form before receiving funds)
- Grant Reporting Form (all grant recipients are required to complete a Grant Reporting Form after receiving funds)
Deadlines: October 26, 2019 (first cycle) and November 17, 2019 (second cycle)
- Grants can be made to individuals or teams. When a team approach is used, the team must have a leader who is responsible for the grant and is a member of the Bartlesville public schools.
- Grants will be given for new and innovative approaches to education that develop or supplement programs that stimulate thought and/or build upon the existing curriculum. Grants will be given for ideas that are proven but have a new approach to implementation or usage; are proven; build on existing approaches.
- Exclusions: Building improvements, core curriculum or teacher/student compensation or rewards.
Grants must be submitted using the online application. Use the form below.
Any grant requests that involve technology must include Lori Patterson’s signature. Please give her your application at least two business days before the grant deadline so she has time to review it before signing.
New this year, all grants must also have the signatures of Dianne Martinez (grants impacting elementary sites) or Jason Langham (grants impacting secondary sites). Please give them your application at least two business days before the grant deadline so they have time to review it before signing.
In previous years, we required applicants to submit a draft RQ with the application. In order to reduce workload, we are now only requiring a budget and completed signature page with the application. However, you must still use District-approved vendors and will be required to submit an RQ if you are awarded a grant.
If you do not receive an email confirmation after you submit your application, it may not have gone through and you need to email us to confirm. Thank you.