Eligibility: Open to certified employees in Bartlesville public schools.
- Awarded twice each year to fund new or innovative approaches that develop or supplement programs to stimulate thought or expand existing curriculum.
- 2018 application submission deadline: End of October and end of November (exact dates TBD)
- 2016-17 funded grants
- 2017-18 funded grants
- Sample Grant Agreement Form (all grant recipients are required to complete a Grant Agreement Form before receiving funds)
- Sample Grant Reporting Form (all grant recipients are required to complete a Grant Reporting Form after receiving funds)
Deadlines: October 29, 2018 (first cycle) and November 26, 2018 (second cycle)
- Grants can be made to individuals or teams. When a team approach is used, the team must have a leader who is responsible for the grant and is a member of the Bartlesville public schools.
- Grants will be given for new and innovative approaches to education that develop or supplement programs that stimulate thought and/or build upon the existing curriculum. Grants will be given for ideas that are proven but have a new approach to implementation or usage; are proven; build on existing approaches.
- Exclusions: Building improvements, core curriculum or teacher/student compensation or rewards.
Grants must be submitted using the online application. Use the form below.
Any grant requests that involve technology must include Lori Patterson’s signature. Please give her your application at least two business days before the grant deadline so she has time to review it before signing.
If you do not receive an email confirmation after you submit your application, it did not go through and you need to contact us. Thank you.