2016-17 Impact Report
The Foundation awarded over $125,000 to Bartlesville Public Schools.
- STEM Grant: $85,071.26
- Classroom Grants: $21,738.76
- Professional Growth Grants: $8,516.42
- Experts in Residence Grants: $6,855.36
- Hall of Fame Inductee Grant to Ranch Heights: $1,000
- Hall of Fame Inductee Grant to BHS Math Department: $1,000
- Hall of Fame Inductee Grant to BHS Science Department: $1,000
The Foundation also contributed $5,000 to the Bartlesville Education Promise, which offers tutoring and reading programs to Bartlesville students.
Teacher Appreciation: Foundation board members celebrated National Teacher Appreciation Week in May by hand-delivering drinks from a cart at every school site to every teacher, administrator, and support staff member in the District. In addition, the Foundation sponsored a billboard thanking the teachers for their dedication.
For a complete list of the grants awarded during the 2016-2017 school year, click here: Funded Grants