You can help recognize and encourage academic excellence in Bartlesville’s public schools through a gift to the Bartlesville Public School Foundation. Your contribution is deeply appreciated and will support programs that are making a meaningful difference for Bartlesville students and educators.
As with schools across Oklahoma, Bartlesville Public Schools are underfunded* and struggling to meet our children’s educational needs. While the school district can pass bond issues, there are legal restrictions on how those funds may be used, including a ban on using them for most professional development. The vast majority of bond issue funds go to construction, building maintenance, buying buses, and providing only the most basic instructional technology.
Therefore, the Foundation is a vital way for us to support our schools and invest in our children’s – and our community’s – future. The Foundation is unique among other education support groups in Bartlesville in several ways:
- Only endowment exclusively for Bartlesville Public Schools
- Endowment insures perpetual source of supplemental funding, but does not replace traditional state, local, and federal sources or alter the amount of these sources
- Impacts teachers who impact students
- Provides direct incentive/recognition of teachers
- Encourages innovative, creative thinking
- Rewards/encourages public educators at all levels
Please consider making a gift to the Foundation today!