Eligibility: Open to certified employees in Bartlesville public schools.
- Awarded twice each year to fund new or innovative approaches that develop or supplement programs to stimulate thought or expand existing curriculum.
- 2017 application submission deadline: September 25 and November 27
- 2016-17 funded grants: 13 grants totaled $21,738.
- Grants can be made to individuals or teams. When a team approach is used, the team must have a leader who is responsible for the grant and is a member of the Bartlesville public schools.
- Grants will be given for new and innovative approaches to education that develop or supplement programs that stimulate thought and/or build upon the existing curriculum. Grants will be given for ideas that are proven but have a new approach to implementation or usage; are proven; build on existing approaches.
- Exclusions: Building improvements, core curriculum or teacher/student compensation.
Grants must be submitted using the online application. Use the form below.