Eligibility: Open to certified employees in Bartlesville public schools.
- Awarded twice each year to fund new or innovative approaches that develop or supplement programs to stimulate thought or expand existing curriculum.
- 2017 application submission deadline: September 25 and November 27
- 2016-17 funded grants: 13 grants totaled $21,738.
- Sample Grant Agreement Form (all grant recipients are required to complete a Grant Agreement Form before receiving funds)
- Sample Grant Reporting Form (all grant recipients are required to complete a Grant Reporting Form after receiving funds)
- Grants can be made to individuals or teams. When a team approach is used, the team must have a leader who is responsible for the grant and is a member of the Bartlesville public schools.
- Grants will be given for new and innovative approaches to education that develop or supplement programs that stimulate thought and/or build upon the existing curriculum. Grants will be given for ideas that are proven but have a new approach to implementation or usage; are proven; build on existing approaches.
- Exclusions: Building improvements, core curriculum or teacher/student compensation.
Grants must be submitted using the online application. Use the form below.
If you do not receive an email confirmation after you submit your application, it did not go through and you need to contact us. Thank you.