Retired employees of ConocoPhillips/ Phillips 66 Matching Gifts Program
Retired employees of ConocoPhillips and Phillips 66 can boost their gift via the company’s Matching Gift Program, up to the contributions limits of that program.
To submit a request:
- Visit cybergrants.com/conocophillips/donor or www.cybergrants.com/phillips66/donor.
- Click on First time user. Click here to create your password.
- Complete the registration information.
- Note that your eight-digit employee ID number is required to access the system. Add zeros to the front of the employee ID number to make it eight digits.
- When registered, search for “Bartlesville Public Schools Foundation, Affiliate of the Bartlesville Community Foundation”
- Enter the needed data and submit the online application.
Once the application is completed and submitted, be sure to print out the gift voucher that goes to the Foundation with the gift.