Eligibility: Open to all certified Bartlesville public school employees.
- Provides funding and to serve as a catalyst to initiate visits from a variety of experts that provide face-to-face interaction between the subject area expert and students.
- 2017-2018 application submission deadline: Grants awarded monthly during the academic year. No grants will be accepted May 15 – July 1. Applications must be submitted by the 15th of every month, at least two months prior to an event.
- 2016-17 funded grants. The 5 grants awarded total $6,855.
- Sample Grant Agreement Form (all grant recipients are required to complete a Grant Agreement Form before receiving funds)
- Sample Grant Reporting Form (all grant recipients are required to complete a Grant Reporting Form after receiving funds)
Criteria: The visiting expert may work with the students in a classroom, spend time at a site interacting with various groups of students or meet with a larger group of students in an appropriate facility. The emphasis should be on face-to-face interaction between the expert and the students. Visits should be curriculum related and focused on real issues.
Non-funded requests may be reworked and resubmitted later.
Grants must be submitted using the online application. Use the form below.
If you do not receive an email confirmation after you submit your application, it did not go through and you need to contact us. Thank you.