The 2017 Educator Hall of Fame Breakfast took place on Thursday, April 6, 2017 at 7am at the Bartlesville Community Center.
This year we honored three outstanding former educators in the Bartlesville Public Schools:
Thank you to all of our wonderful sponsors for making this year a success!
Hall of Fame Event Sponsors – Truity Education Foundation
Corporate Sponsors – ConocoPhillips and Truity Credit Union
Administration / School Board Sponsors – PSO and Charlie and Corky Bowerman
School Table Sponsors:
Wilson Elementary – BancFirst
Bartlesville High School – Ford & Vanessa Drummond
Bartlesville High School – Doenges Family of Autos
Hoover Elementary – Keleher Outdoor Advertising, Inc.
Wayside Elementary – Green Country Dental Arts
Jane Phillips Elementary – Kevin and Kay Bjornen
Madison Middle School – Bill & Vicki Beierschmitt
Central Middle School – Thad & Andrea Satterfield
Kane Elementary – Tom & Jana Gorman
Ranch Heights Elementary – Dr. Robert & Dr. Jean Oliver
Washington County Retired Teachers – Rep. Travis Dunlap, Sen. Julie Daniels, and Rep Earl Sears
Honor Roll Sponsors
Scott and Pam Bilger
Doug and Penny Quinn
Ginger and Anne Griffin
Tickets for the 2018 Educator Hall of Fame Breakfast will go on sale in February 2018. This inspiring event is open to the public – help us spread the word!
HOF Inductee Nomination Criteria
Factors to be considered by the selection committee:
- Extent of formal education and degrees held. May also include special achievements, such as National Board Certification.
- Honors received.
- Professional Profile.
- Professional development and involvement, including attendance and leadership at meetings and seminars to keep current in their field and the profession, and the extent to which nominees share their personal expertise with colleagues and others.
- Quality of letters of reference and specific affirmation of contributions to education of children and the profession.
- Positive impact on students and our community.
- Additional information may be considered.
Anyone may nominate an educator for the Hall of Fame by using the nomination form, which is available as an Adobe Reader file.
Send the completed form to:
Bartlesville Public Schools Foundation
1100 S. Jennings
Bartlesville, OK 74003