2017 Hall of Fame Breakfast
Thursday, April 6, 2017
Bartlesville Community Centers
Tickets Available Online on February 1st, 2017
This honor is awarded annually to recognize outstanding former educators in the Bartlesville Public Schools.
Purchase Tickets for the Educator Hall of Fame Breakfast
The 2017 Hall of Fame Breakfast will take place Thursday, April 6, 2017.
Factors to be considered by the selection committee:
- Extent of formal education and degrees held. May also include special achievements, such as National Board Certification.
- Honors received.
- Professional Profile.
- Professional development and involvement, including attendance and leadership at meetings and seminars to keep current in their field and the profession, and the extent to which nominees share their personal expertise with colleagues and others.
- Quality of letters of reference and specific affirmation of contributions to education of children and the profession.
- Positive impact on students and our community.
- Additional information may be considered.
Anyone may nominate an educator for the Hall of Fame by using the nomination form, which is available as an Adobe Reader file.
Send the completed form to:
Bartlesville Public School Foundation c/o BCF
208 E 4th Street
Bartlesville, OK 74003